Our Vision, Mission and Objectives
Transforming our community to improve the quality of life for all animals in IIUM and to assist in controlling the number of abondoned and homeless animals in order to create a compassionate and sustainable environment where humans and animals live in harmony and benefit from each other in kindness and in respect.
- To run the Rescue-Neuter-Rehome (RNR) programme to build a caring and kind community that encourages fair and humane treatment of all creature and to sustain a clean and conducive environment for both work and study.
- To engage communities and like-minded organisations in achieving lasting solutions to pressing animal welfare challenges that will benefit both animals and people and promote holistic education where once identity, meaning and purpose of life is connected to the community, the natural world and to humanitarian values such as showing compassion and peace towards animals.
"We work hard to provide every cat the best quality food, shelter and health care"
1. To facilitate the rehabilitation and reforming of homeless and abandoned cats and kittens on IIUM Gombak Campus.
2. To promote the neutering of cats in order to reduce the population and sustain a clean and hygienic environment for work and study following the Rescue-Neuter-Rehome (RNR) programme.
3. To educate the staff and students on the importance of showing compassion towards the animals and understanding the needs and ways to save and handle them.
4. To raise awareness of the responsibilities that comes with domestic animal ownership under the Animal Welfare Act 2015.
5. To foster links with the NGOs and independent animal rescue groups for rescue support, information, advice, awareness campaigns, fund raising and adoption drives.
6. To provide a platform for IIUM students to become compassionate by volunteering in caring for the animals.
7. To offer an avenue for the treatment of depression, stress and anxiety among students by providing the ‘Cat Bonding Theraphy’ which has been proven to improve the quality of life.
8. To inculcate the consciousness of following the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Abu Hurairah Club Mainboard with under supervision Madam Zarinah.
SOFEA ALISYA BINTI ANWAR
MUHAMMAD NAADHIR AZHFAR
VICE PRESIDENT II
HEAD OF SECRETARY
MUHAMMAD HAZEEQ AJMAL
ASSISTANT OF SECRETARY
HEAD OF FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
ASSISTANT OF FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
HEAD OF DESIGN AND MEDIA
( 013-4969814 )
ASST I OF DESIGN AND MEDIA
ASST II OF DESIGN AND MEDIA
NOOR AZZAH ZAKIAH
HEAD OF RESCUE AND ADOPTION
ASST. 1 OF RESCUE AND ADOPTION
MUHAMMAD AIMAN HAKIMI
ASST. II OF RESCUE AND ADOPTION
NUR AFRINA IRDINI
HEAD OF SHELTER AND CAT FEEDING
ASST. 1 OF SHELTER AND CAT FEEDING
MUHAMMAD AHNAF A'FIFIE
ASST. II OF SHELTER AND CAT FEEDING
HEAD OF ENTREPRENEUR
HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATION
ASST. OF PUBLIC RELATION
HEAD OF VOLUNTEER AND TRAINING
NUR AIN NAZLIFA
ASST. OF VOLUNTEER AND TRAINING
Interested in sponsoring or donating to our lovely cats?
Every penny donated will be used carefully and we will be updating our tasks on social media and blog, as it is the output of the donation.